Monday 28 January 2008

****gOoD sToRy To ReVeAl****


Hi Gud morning everyone. It is the right title? See the above pictures. That are my babies. I am pregnant again. Most of my close friends know already. I am a mama of Iqbal and I am going to be mama of twin as well. Now am 18weeks pregnant. The pictures taken during 13 & 16 weeks. We really shocked during our first visit to ultra sounds department, North Manchester General Hospital. The sonographer told us that it is TWIN. Mama saw papa keep on smiling along the way back home. His shared the news with his friend. And we both called nenek & tok mak to informed them. Thanks to Allah cause we have been chosen as a parent of twin. And Iqbal is going to have 2 adik at the same time. Ahaks Macam mana abang long (Iqbal) layan adik2 nanti.

I've been informed by the doctor that my twin is sharing one placenta (Monochorionic Diamniotic) with two amniotic sacs. I heard a lot about the complication of this types of pregnancy. But hopefully everything is going fine. I've been advised by Kak Eta (mom's of identical twin as well) she said don't bother with other people said, but don't forget to pray to Allah. And keep on baca doa. InsyaAllah semua nya selamat. Thanks Kak Eta (She's pregnant her 6th child now). Have something to ask you. Will email you soon.

InsyaAllah I will be expecting on 2nd July 2008. Alhamdulillah all the sickness had gone after my first trimester. But now my appetite plak very good. Mintak la dpt turun balik after deliver nanti. Will start consuming HL back after delivery. The twin will be our buah tangan for family kat Malaysia nanti. Hehehe tak sabar rasanya. Am I a gOoD mAma?











No comments: