Friday 8 August 2008

Award? Oh My God

OOoh ni memang cerita hati berbunga riang.

I received the unbelievable award from my friend Faizah. So flowery heart la gitu me today. Thanks to Faizah. For your information this is my first award tau. I haven't received any before. Really feel like Oh My God. Really really really appreciate it.



As the winner (ooh ooh ooh) I've to complete this task. Very easy one lor.


1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.......................Done! Ada kat atas tuh.

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from...........Yes! (Faizah)

Flowerpower7879

3. Nominate 5 blogs.............................................................. Can why not..

4. Put links to the blogs.............................................Alright!

5. Leave a message for your nominees.......................Ok! Will do it


Alamak ni dah lebih not only 5 but 6 I gave the award. Boleh la kan. Untuk kawan bloggers semua. Happy sangat hari nih lal la lal la la...........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tq for the award mas..akak dah tambah nama mas..so means that 2 org yg bg award ni kat akak...thanks again...