Wednesday 27 February 2008

Gud Morning

Hi every one. I've no idea what to post in this new entry. But I still want to write something. Okey I got the idea, lets talk abaout food. Hehe My favorite topic.
This is the pictures of food that I managed to cook a few days back. Just the simple menu. For breakfast sweet bun (beli jer), scramble egg, sosej and tomato & grapes (healthy food hah). Tomyam campur with prawn and chicken and vege of coz, then singgang sea bass. and sea bass goreng kunyit. Ikan sea bass ni actually agak berlemak and byk tulang juga. But Iqbal really like it. Kena la hati2 buang tulang nak bagi Iqbal makan kan. But this week seriously malas bebenor nak masuk kitchen. Berjangkit ngan sapa ntah. So, Iqbal what are we going to cook today? No idea lah.

Ingat today baru nak start my LBFS. Have to send it to my accessors (Irma, Nad & Bro Fauzi) by tommorrow (Malaysia time). Tapi macam dah blur what to write hah. Ye la I just working for 6 months kan for last year. But still hope to get half bonus lol. Ble buat beli souvenirs for family and friends balik nanti kan.

No comments: