Thursday 14 February 2008

Week 20 - Check up, Shopping & Dinner

Had my third scan this week and it was really cool. This time is more amazing than the first & second time. Absolutely, took quite some time for the sonographer to do her job. Cause difficult to find the perfect location of my twin 2. But both doing fine. I can feel the movement when the sonographer little bit push on their body through out the scanning session. Twin 1 breech on maternal left and twin 2 breech on maternal right. We could see absolutely everything heads, heart beat to toe. And of course we know the gender of our twins. They are "BOYs". Abg Iqbal will have 2 new friends soon. Papa will add his team member, but mama will be the rose among the 4 kumbang. Ahaks cool gak kan. But I wish to have girl in the "next project" (risau gak Sam history all boys in the family). What ever it is please pray my twin will be deliver healthy and safely. Amin.

Seriously, I am little bit worry of this pregnancy. I have to do another blood screening today to know my iron level and whether I have enough vitamin C or not because I got the blooding gum lately. But not in the critical condition. And I am also not confident with the doctor here, the way he explaining things about my pregnancy showing that he still new. Now I can compared Dato' Dr Ashar is the best gynea ever.

To make myself calm and happy Sam asked us to go shopping. Plan to buy toys for Iqbal. But after quite some time queue at Toy'r'us, we decided to cancel our shop here. Sorry Iqbal you won't get the lego today, may be next time sayang. So we went to Mothercare. I got a few stuff for Iqbal & adik2.

Hero (name for this soft toy @ pyjama case from ELC). Got this for half price. Iqbal can hug hero when he want to sleep because before this Sam's head jadi mangsa hug Iqbal. Nampak cam rimas jer.

This denim for Iqbal, (including one piece denim coverall & 2 sleepsuits, not in the picture).

Bought 5 long sleeves actually (2 more not in the picture which is Thomas & friend and the stripe white base t-shirt).

And not forget for the twin, tak dapat beli banyak because not really sale. We bought 7 short sleeve rompers, 3 sleepsuits and 3 teddy socks. The price is quite ok. Buy 0ne get another one for half price. But now we got headache how to divide this to twin. Jangan rebut2 yer.

We arrived home almost 6.30pm already. Since, mama have problem with my gums and lelangit (ada ker makan ais cream sampai lelangit pecah. ahaks), so I decided to have soft food tonight. Mama cooked porridge with fried dried fish + potatoes + english onion. Pergh sesekali makan macam ni sedap gak kan. Habis satu periuk porridge.

No comments: