Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sea Bass Sweet Sour

I am fasting today (of course posa ganti) At the afternoon just fried fries for Iqbal. He like it. And I am decided to cook sea bass sweet sour, mix vege and karipap. But it end up with just Sea bass sweet sour and af course boiled rice. Because it's too late already. Ye la start cooking at 4.30pm and Magrib at 5.13pm today. Apa tak nya terleka browse internet. I really addict it. I feel like my life is not complete if I didn't surf for the day. Oh what happen to me..wake up in the morning the first thing I will do is switch on my laptop (after the prayer la). I can cooking while surfing and even eating & drinking while surfing. Apa nak jadi ngan mama Iqbal nih. This all because what else I can do. I am the house wife kan. So this is the menu for my dinner. The picture is not clear due to the technical problem (lampu dapur terbakar and shot all the lampu in the apartment). Sedey berbuka dlm gelap.....Nasib baik ada lampu tidur. Nampak ler tulang ikan.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: