Friday 1 February 2008

Week 18 - From Emma's Diary

I took this article from one of the pregnancy guide book, Emma's Diary. This book will guide you a week by week thru out your pregnancy. InsyaAllah will update to you from week to week as well.

"I felt Flump (baby) for the first time this week and it was totally amazing-although it didn't feel like it said in any of the pregnancy books. No darting fish or fluttering butterfly wings for me, more like a strange kind of tummy rumble.

The first time I felt it I was in the bath and I lay there with my hand on my bump and my mouth open for what seemed like ages. But then it happened again, and I knew it wasn't just indigestion (or my dodgy cooking) - it had to be Flump wriggling and wriggling about inside me. I kept feeling the same thing on and off during the week, and it's such a brilliant sensation. (I had to stop myself from prodding my bump, just so I could feel it again!) I love it, it's just like a little secret that only me and Flump know about and it's so reassuring not to have to wait to hear the heartbeat at my antenatal appointments to know everything's OK........"

But, in my case I didn't feel any movement from the babies yet (atau tak perasan coz of my fatty tummy. ahaks)


No comments: