Tuesday 12 February 2008

Today's Menu


As sunday is our market day, so me & Sam and of course Iqbal went to Wing Yip Chinese Supermarket in town. We bought fish & prawn. I love prawn so much. But here quite difficult to get the fresh one except Wing Yip. Tu pun just 2 packs left. So, I just took one pack and the other one I left for the other stranger. Ahaks. I also bought sea bass & mackeral & taugeh. My favorite sayur. And also canned fruit got rambutan and longan and sweet corn. Brape byk "and" da.... but rambutan & longan gone already mlm tadi Sam dah bukak.

I just started cooking this afternoon, evening aceli. Today's menu sambal udang, sayur tauge + brocoli and mackerel goreng. Walla makan sampai terangkat. Tapi cam biasa la Iqbal will never touch the nasi (no appetite at all) just makan broccoli n tauge. Tu pun sikit jer. tak tak tau nak buat cam mana lagi. sedey :(

No comments: